First post

USMC Fire

Good day all!

I am new to this whole diesel world and I am looking forward to gaining valuable knowledge about modifications and maintenance of my Duramax. I have a 2006 Chevy 6.6L Extended cab, stereo and bed liner- otherwise stock. I have a particular interest in the exhaust and tuner aftermarket. Any help with picking out specific exhaust or tuners would be greatly appreciated. I also am trying my best to find what I am looking for in older post, but I warn that I am having a hard time finding what I am looking for. Please feel free to comment and tell me what has worked well for you so I can compare and contrast for my truck!

Thanks and Semper FI:Cheer:

welcome man,

get yourself an MBRP 4'' (cheapest out there abut and still nice), an RDL downpipe, and EFIlive and call it a day.

if you want you could also just straight pipe the stock exhaust...thats what i did

Thanks for the support! I have made my first two purchases, MBRP 4" exhaust and EFI Live tune from Bob @ duramaxtuners.com. I'll keep y'all posted when I get things installed. Thanks again!

Back