First thread, cummins owner sayin hey

Welcome aboard. Hope you got some deep waders cause it gets deep in here sometimes. LOL

Welcome aboard. Hope you got some deep waders cause it gets deep in here sometimes. LOL

Deep waders and thick skin. Gotta look around this forum for a bit and find out about sled pulls and drags in me area. Any tips? :Cheer:

There's a whole section dedicated to that. Just scroll through the forums and you'll find it.

And a thick skin is very highly recommended. Heck the other night I got a call while I was at the bar about a thread about me and sheep. LOL

There's a whole section dedicated to that. Just scroll through the forums and you'll find it.

And a thick skin is very highly recommended. Heck the other night I got a call while I was at the bar about a thread about me and sheep. LOL

I'm likin it all ready :hehe:

Sparks!
You're a darn local!

Keep up on the events section. There's quite a few pullers from NV/CA here.
Reno/Gardnerville weekend in August...Redding June 20/21...Yerington August 16th

Welcome aboard. You can more than keep yo' self busy this summer!

Sparks!
You're a darn local!

Keep up on the events section. There's quite a few pullers from NV/CA here.
Reno/Gardnerville weekend in August...Redding June 20/21...Yerington August 16th

Welcome aboard. You can more than keep yo' self busy this summer!

Thanks for the welcome and the info on upcoming events. I am definately gonna attend the 3 you mentioned. May not participate quite yet, Tranny isnt beefed up yet. Also, how does 1 get referals?:Cheer:

Welcome dude.....hope you got a sick mind and a twisted sense of humor....cuz if you do you'll fit right in!!! :D :D :D

Welcome aboard. You might find things.....hey look a puppy........around here are different than the other forums. We have sheep lovin men and puddin swallowin women. Give it some time you might get one of the ladies to share her cookie.