First time puller with the DHRA for ORP..a few questions???

RyanB

Just curious as to what its going to take $$$ and membership wise to pull at Indy this weekend. I have gone over the rules a bunch of times and swapped my twins for a single so I am now totally legal to pull in Pro-Modified. Just wondering for someone that isn't going to run the circuit...I can't see my self running more than once this year with you guys, whats it going to take to get to pull? Also, is there anything else I may need to know to pull...its a long way down from Ontario, Canada to come to a pull and then find out I can't!

RyanB

Ryan

You need to call Rita at the office 765-768-6400 She can get you the info you need for membership. You will need to be a member and have a competion endorsment. She will only be there tomm(wed) after that all of us will be down at indy. You can do all this at the event if you like, but I dont know how much it will cost, thats not my dept. Other than that I dont think there is anything else you need to know that isnt in the rule book. Let me know if you need anythign else. Kyle

Sounds good... I will try to give her a call tomorrow. The sled pulling membership I knew I would need but wasn't sure if I needed the endorsment seeing I won't be pulling for points or again this year for that mater with the DHRA...$200 is quite a bit to just pull once/twice without going for points.

Ryan

Ryan

You need to call Rita at the office 765-768-6400 She can get you the info you need for membership. You will need to be a member and have a competion endorsment. She will only be there tomm(wed) after that all of us will be down at indy. You can do all this at the event if you like, but I dont know how much it will cost, thats not my dept. Other than that I dont think there is anything else you need to know that isnt in the rule book. Let me know if you need anythign else. Kyle

Should be hook fee plus I think it used to be $10 for the general pulling membership. I think it was like $45 last year.