Flat bed's in 2.6

Valair1

Valair Inc. Clutch
are flat beds allowed in 2.6, i didnt see it mentioned. TIA

Im a tech for NADM, and there is no reason they would not fit the criteria,IMO. Gene should probably chime in for the final word though , lol.

Gene really can't make the call on this one, no disrespct Gene! This is the Outlaw event.

The truck weighs 8000 also is air shut off required
Sorry if it said that I am on my phone at the moment and couldn't check it out. Its a long haul and just trying to cover all the bases. Thanks

I just went over the rules, No air shut off is required in 2.6, it doesn't say anything about flat beds, and the max weight is 8K. So you should be good.

Just to be Sure and to get the Proper blessing vs. you getting here and saying " Well Wideopen said it was OK" Call TS 270-746-9999 That way you are covered!

Dan, I say go, and if they won't let you pull, tell em Phil told you that you could and demand a refund of all expensesLOL

OK, thanks, I got everything else covered as far as the rule book goes. See ya in Bowling Green, and displacedtexan, I knew better.LOL

I swear I'm going to start following directions according to your Avatar!

LOL You'd miss me and you know it!

I've learned that most people assume someone selected this one for me. I actually saw it somewhere else and immediately stole it!:hehe: