Fleetguard # for Airdog

propuller

Anybody know the Fleetguard part # for the replacement fuel filter & water seperator for the Airdog 150.

Kurt

the numbers that have been posted dont exist anymore, i spend 3 hours in napa looking threw the book, i couldnt find a single FG filter that worked. some had the same thread, but if the canister is any bigger it hits the mount.

i broke down and ordered a $27 with shipping filter

I have these stored in my pm's.

10 Micron- FF5617
5 Micron- FF5587
2 Micron- FF5613

Water Sep.-FS19768

Napa does not cary these nor does the local mack truck shop. May try another and then break down and order one.

I have these stored in my pm's.

10 Micron- FF5617
5 Micron- FF5587
2 Micron- FF5613

Water Sep.-FS19768

Napa does not cary these nor does the local mack truck shop. May try another and then break down and order one.

Check with Cummins..... Last time I needed one they could order it in.

Doug

Check with Cummins..... Last time I needed one they could order it in.

Doug

Thanks, I plan to call JG Parks which is where I get most of my misc. stuff, they are a cummins dealer/service shop.

The cross numbers listed above are correct. Fleetguard does make the filters still. No change from that at all. I know of many shops that order the cross filter instead of the AirDog filter. Same thing just different label on it is all. Let me know if I can help. We have pallets of the filters here waiting for ya if you need some.