Flip Out In Dash DVD?

I got the jensen unit from wal-mart for cheap and it works pretty good. thier was a thread on here some where.

I had the AVIC N1 along time ago..if I were you I would look for a DD D3 or Z1 you can find good deals on them

DSC01826.jpg

Could you give me some brand names Adam? I have no idea what all those letters and numbers mean. LOL

I just got a Alpine for mine. Its awsome, just not the cheapest. You can get refurbished Kenwoods for under $400...

http://www.salectronics.com/

They also have the "Dual" brand units new for $250. I have heard they are pretty good.

I have the Pioneer 5000 and like it. If you have an ipod you can hook it up and control your ipod with the touch screen and play your tunes and video from the ipod. You can also hook up a memory stick up to it and play mp3s off of it. The touch screen is nice.

I have the Alpine IVA-D310.. Not a bad unit, but just has a few small issues that bug me.. Oh well, picture, and DVD player are great.

-Chris-

i had a Dual brand in mine for awhile. the good parts about it was that you could take a cd that was totally scratched up and it would play it without skipping, and the bass it put out was awesome! the thing i did not like about it was that the highs and mids just didnt sound good at all to me and i couldnt get them tuned right to my liking..

check out sonicelectronix.com or something like that search on google for sonic electronics great prices unbeatable.

I have the Alpine IVA-D310.. Not a bad unit, but just has a few small issues that bug me.. Oh well, picture, and DVD player are great.

-Chris-

:eek::what: HOLY CRAP! Talk about a blast from the past! Look what that damned ol cat drug in! Christ Harlan!!:hehe:LOL