Florida Machine Shop

pjsrider

I'm located in Ocala, Florida which is pretty much right dead in the center of Florida and need a machine shop to machine o-ring grooves in my head. I called my local shops and they all acted very unfamiliar with the procedure. If there is a machine shop ya'll know of within a decent distance I'd rather have a shop that has done them before do it. Any help would be great. My zip is 34471

Thanks,
Jay

Middleburg fl. call Ben Harill 535-5211. not that far and he is good to do business with.

Thanks for the name and number. I called him up and he's going to get it done for me.

Jay

I would make the drive to Orlando and see Jimmy at Advanced cylinder head! He KNOWS HIS SHIZNAY! he even has a torque plate for honeing and knows ALL ABOUT fire ringing! P.m if you need contact info! He has no less than 10 cummins motors sitting in shop ready for machining or pickup all the time, one of which is mine!

Last edited:
You dont happen to have a rough idea of his price do you lowdiesel?

Thanks,
Jay

I just got my head back from Ben Harill. I highley recomend him after seeing his work. One of the nicest guys I have met.