Florida Mud Bog, Shady Oak Mud Hole.

Gotti2k7

Helping Global Warming
March 7th off SR. 64 in Bradenton FL. Shady Oak Mud Hole is opening a new mud hole. Come make it bigger. The more and more people tear it up. The more and more events they are gonna hold. Places are shutting down, these people are trying to start up a new area for this kinda stuff. Heres the flyer with all the info.

Attachments

• shady oak50.jpg
    shady oak50.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 21
Looks fun, but for places that far away, I like the 3 day events. Muddigras is in 2 weeks i think.

Yeah, the orange truck will be at muddigras too. Def. cant miss that.

look for the camo kawi mule with the fighting chair on the roof, and the stereo, etc.

I did'nt know they have mud in Fl. Everytime i've been there all you see is SAND, everywhere SAND SAND.

Phil- I might ride with someone and put my mule on their trailer... not sure yet

Brad, Muddi "graws" LOL is this coming weekend... I think its going to be cold, but at least we are getting a ton of rain.

Phil- I might ride with someone and put my mule on their trailer... not sure yet

Brad, Muddi "graws" LOL is this coming weekend... I think its going to be cold, but at least we are getting a ton of rain.
split fuel?

lol I wont know for sure what im going to end up doing until wed or thurs.....

gotti, sorry for the threa hijack ill start a new one.

seen on some other websites and some word of mouth. That this might accually be pretty big. Like i said, the bigger the better. The more they will do events.

btw, nice truck on the flyer, i saw that truck out at muddigras a lot, hell we were camped next to it, who's truck is that anyways? was going to poke over there, but didnt see any familiar trucks other than the big orange one, i think one of the trucks parked there was solostyles but i wasnt sure.

so how is this new mud hole? is it more of a spectator event where there is a designated area for trucks? they kick everybody out after dark?

Yep, that was Solostyles.. I was in the large motorhome parked there in the middle of that group.. Wish you had come over..

:doh: yeah i saw the motorhome.... you guys probably saw me driving like an ass in either my truck or in the mule with the chair on the roof... nobody had the balls to sit in the chair while i was driving LOL

Back