Florida pull Jan 9th

MoPower05

Wauchula Pull this week end. January 9th. Good one to go to closest you'll sit to the action! Unless your in the drivers seat.

We are bringing some new trucks for the first pull of the year.

This pull has been changed to Brooksville FL at 12noon. Wauchula has been canceled.

Hernando County Fairgrounds

6436 Broad St. Brooksville, FL

Thought of attending this pull, we're in illinois but going to wait for warmer weather, if I m leaving cold I want above 50 there. what about any more pulls coming up? The 22 at WPB?

Sled pull track is real nice red Georgia clay.

Hernando County Fairgrounds

6436 Broad St. Brooksville, FL

Boy if I had the $$$ I would be heading down there to pull are even make a exibition hook.It is only 9degrees today and snowing.We got shut down the rest of the week to cold to haul concrete everything freezes up on the way to the jobs.

Dale

Anyword on conversation from before?????

I will call today. Got a long drive to go pick my truck up for this week end so I will be on the road. Must have got busy last time dont remember calling again like I said I would. Guess I dropped the ball:doh:.

How did the pull go Mike? Did Jimmy do pretty good?

It was alot of fun. Jimmy did good. Because we put this together last minute we made 2 classes stock and 2.6 hanging weight. We were able to pull as many times as we wanted to. Wasnt really any winners. Just a lot of fun, was cold but dressed warm and wasnt a problem. You were able to try different things with each pull.

Thanks mike your truck looks like it running better. Not breaking axles and shafts anymore i see

Back