Florida Sled Owners

TNRGreene

Wannbe Sled Puller
I hope this is the correct place to post this:
I heard though someone that there is a new sled looking for action in the Port St. Lucie, Florida area. Antbody know? Info? Contact?
Thanks

im sure you know keith. if theres a new kid in town im sure hed know bout him

dieselbeef said:
im sure you know keith. if theres a new kid in town im sure hed know bout him
I know Keith knows but that is something he may not be willing to share. I had somebody contact me through the FDTC about pulling in Bradenton, Tampa/St. Pete area, possibly 5-10 times a year & I know Keith's sled is busy that much if not more. I also heard the above rumor & was trying to verify, I'd would like to pull more than once a month if possible.

Todd i am with u i would love to pull more then once a month. Once a week would probley be two much but maybe we can pull twice a month or 3 times a month. All hell make it once a week

Set one up for the weekend after Christmas and I'll drive instead of fly to my in-laws in Bradenton for Christmas.

That will be a nice new years present to all of us. As long as we dont break something

Let us know when you'll be here. We'll go out for a soda, beer your choice. I live east of I-75 off 64. I'm sure I could get Steve to join us. Would you be Tom? Cooked at Spring Fling?

TNRGreene said:
Let us know when you'll be here. We'll go out for a soda, beer your choice. I live east of I-75 off 64. I'm sure I could get Steve to join us. Would you be Tom? Cooked at Spring Fling?

Yep, that's me! (we met, but unfortunately, too briefly at SF).

If we drive instead of fly for Christmas, I'll bring the turkey frying gear; right spot, right time and I'd be happy to fire it up! If we fly, we'll at least hook up for a soda (or something....:Cheer: ) ;)

todd i found a guy that owns a sled in melbourne. I sent him a instance message. No response yet. If u go to the florida section on the dp and look for twisted shifter about the oct 13th and 14th pull off go to the last page u will see he made the commnet about bring his sled to the event

We have to ship it in normally its sugar, a little spice, and everything nice.
Its a clay base some tracks have a little more than others. We are in the process of getting one built at Desoto Super Speedway right now. Bringing the dirt from a pit in Avon Park, FL. It will be clay mixed with (marrow?) not sure the spelling is even close.:confused: