Flux 6.2+ Sticks

94ttss

Have a complete set of 03-04 injectors with flux 6.2+ tips. Tips have less than 3k miles on them, bodies 70k. These are at F1 currently getting Don's blessing for the new owner and will be shipped directly from there.
Looking for $2000.00 shipped tyd. My cell 848-391-8341, call between 8am-11pm est.

God damn. If I I would have seen these last week, they would have already been mine. Hwo did you like them with your twin setup? I have bigger chargers now but still how was daily driving and smoke at track?

With my twins daily driving and smoke was not an issue, just can't stomp it to the floor, roll into it easy till the chargers start to light and then hang on!

Thanks Don and Jeff :Cheer:.

Listening to offers too, worst I can say is no.

They made over 600hp on mine with no programming!

So I guess they could be called a 350hp injector.

o jeez. Good size injectors. but shoot just realized for 03-04. good luck with the sale. if they were for 04.5-07 i would do it. I got 250 hp ones now

Would they happen to be stainless bodies? So you feed these stix with two stock cp3s and i assume ad or fass 150? What supporting fuel mods did you have if there is more... What was fuel psi at and rail at wot? Oh, why are you getting rid of them too?

Would they happen to be stainless bodies? So you feed these stix with two stock cp3s and i assume ad or fass 150? What supporting fuel mods did you have if there is more... What was fuel psi at and rail at wot? Oh, why are you getting rid of them too?

They are not SS bodies, they were fed with dual Bosch 044 pumps set at 25psi idle pressure and boost referenced 1 to 1. Fuel system has a Dahl 150 2 micron filter/water separater between tank and pumps and a 2 micron GD spin on before the cp3's. Never any added pressure. Pressure at WOT would peak around 25-27k. Only selling them because I need the money and I'm detuning the truck back to around 650hp for now.

Joel, I wouldnt hesitate to buy from him. I'd just do it. Your going all out anyways. These stix will support over 1100hp on fuel!

I just bought a sump,AD 240, Air Boss, and a Dr.P box this past week. I think i can hold out and pay a we bit more for the same thing in a few weeks.
BUMP for a sweet deal!!

Bump for a great deal!!

6.2's did this on fuel only and Smarty only on 7 ;)

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybAmZQxVsMs[/MEDIA]

Impressed! no smoke about the 120ft mark. Your running big twins right?