Fog Lights...

bbtank45

Lookin for some pics and links to fog light kits for my truck..... ive wanted them since i bought the truck just never spent the money, thought this might be a good christmas idea for the family.... so if i can id like to see some pics and links to various fog light kits $.02

I can't even guess at how many different brands I've tried over the years....mostly lower priced stuff though. The Hella 500 lights were pretty good...or so I thought. I finally spent the money and got some
PIAA 520's....and I can't ever see going back to anything less.
Maybe one day I'll be able to afford some of those stupid expensive HID driving lights but until then I don't think you can beat the ~$300.00 PIAA's

.... lol yeah iam def looking for something lower priced, ne links or sites?? thanks

The halo fog lights have a horrible light spread. I went with a $20 set from walmart to replace my corroded stock ones last year. They lasted very well until one met its demise on a road trip last weekend. I ordered a set of stock replacements from Ebay (right at $60). I still havent decided what bulb I am going with but will probably go with a silverstar as they hold up decent for the light they put out.

my truck didnt come with them stock.... is it a simple wiring job right into the headlights??? and would the kit come with that...

my truck didnt come with them stock.... is it a simple wiring job right into the headlights??? and would the kit come with that...

Unless you get the kit from the dealer it wont come with wiring

Option one: Kit from dealer that includes new switch to activate like other stock trucks $$$$$$$

Option Two: Activate Fogs from Relay triggered by parking lamp wire

Option Three: Trigger the relay from a switch in the cab.

I would go with option two so that when you shut off your lights the fogs go off also in case you forget.