FOR SALE:03 3500 Cummins

C'ya

I bleed Scarlet and Grey
Hate to do it but here goes.
03 3500 Cummins, 4x4 Quad Cab,Long Bed, SRW Helo Maxx 18 in. rims with Mickey ATZs, tires on these rims are shot. Also comes with stock rims painted black with a good set of 33 12.5 17 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws. TST stacked with an Edge EZ, HTT 64 13 turbo with stainless housing,Small set of F1 flux injectors, DTT transmission with billet input but not output, boost, pyro, an trans temp guage, these are Autometer NV series guages, 5" exhaust going to dual 6" stacks,Truck has ladder bars and other goodies can't think of everything.
Truck 213k miles Engine was rebuilt 20,000 miles ago new pistons, rings,and head. The transmission, transfer case, and front end have also been gone through recently. Runs 13.60 @ 96 fairly consistently.

Asking $18,000 OBO
Here's a few pics, I'll try to get some more detailed ones soon.

lyn_truckpics_004.jpg

DSCF0426.jpg

Great looking truck, not usually a fan of LWB but that one pulls it off. Bump for ya

man your killin me, that is a great looking and running cummins..Goodluck to you on the sale

i agree! thats a nice truck! wish i had the cash, id take it off your hands! good luck with the sale!

Its killn me too, but I think my pocket book will be better off without it.
As far as trades go I may consider a partial trade for a first gen.

Last edited:
trade youa evo, it has 4 doors family mobile....? lol bump for a sweet truck.