For sale 1995 Ford F Superduty

Bruno2

I have a 1995 Ford F-Superduty flatbed. It is an OBS truck. This was the predecessor to the F 450 -F550 trucks. The truck has a strong 7.3 powerstroke. Also has a fresh rebuilt ZF5 in it. The rearend is a Ford with 5:13 gears. The truck comes with a commercial chasis it has kingpins. The truck needs some work , but , it runs fine and is reliable. If interested call or text 918-770-6370 or Email qlandp@cox.net. I am asking $1900.00.

So its a Superduty and OBS combined? Schweet

I have pics on my phone and I am savvy enough to send them in a message if you want to pm me your cell. I have to get my buddy to upload them to the forums and that will take a day or two.

I just replaced all of the tie rod ends , drag links, pitmans with moog lifetime stuff. It needs kingping and rotors on the front and I am sure it needs a good ol bearing packing. It has 2 brand new out 6 tires the other 4 need to be replaced. It needs batteries. It has new wagner drums on the rear and thermo quiet pads all the way around(4 wheel disks).I just replaced the clutch master and slave with lifetime stuff. The bench seat is thrashed. The front fuel tank has a hole it big enough to stick your finger in (rogue tie down strap vs driveshaft, drive shaft won big). I did one of the rear axle seals and now the other one is leaking. New water pump, radiator and heater hoses. The AC blows colder than all get out. It has some mild body damage. The paint is oxidizing. The truck has like 16,000 lb GVR. The flatbed was a cheap one and the headache rack came off(I still have it). The decking on the flatbed was thin and cheap(The brand our Ford dealers put on at the lot) so it is wavy.