for sale detroit locker for dana 80 and triple disc

sumkindamonster

DepartmentofPower
i have a detriot locker 4 A DANA80 3.55 gear 4 sale, 400 obo 6 mths old, and i have a brand new triple disc south bend clutch 3850 cermaic in box 1600 ob0

what tranny is the clutch for, and does it come with the flywheel and what size input shaft does it take?

says its still in the box???? but the only SBC that i know of thats a triple is the triple disk iron giant? and new its $3400 so im kinda wondering why this "new" clutch is $1600?

the clutch is 4 either a 5 or 6 speed its south bend 3850 plate load ceramic the only clutchs they call iron giants r 4200s its doesnt come with slave cylinder or spacer plate or input shaft just clutch and new flywheel just like they come from southbend i triples r like 2200 if u trade ur double in they usually hookk u up if u stick with there clutchs

p.s u guys must na have bought many clutchs call south bend 2mar they will make triples with 3600 plate load u dont kno to much if u think they only make one triple disc gezzz there double disc 4200 is called a iron giant this clutch is brand new in box yet i paid 2200 4 in in july so if anyone is interetsed call or pm me price stands its easier sell a double then a triple thats y i droped the price and u must get ur own longer input and bellhousing and slave cylinder hasialy machince does the inputs and bellhousings call southbend they will tell u the same

CLUTCH IS NEW IN BOX!!!!!! NEW NEW NEW aka never installed

i was gonna make you an offer on it, but ya took to long haha i made an offer on an iron giant :confused: