For sale or trade

Legendarydslper

99' Ram2500, no rust, 4x4, 5spd South bend clutch

Make offers but my starting price is $12,500

Any 2nd gen trade offers MUST have a built automatic in it, if its an auto.

My truck is in awesome condition, has some oil drips, so I expect No junk trade offers or low balls.

truck runs great, and just got 26.7 MPG on the highway cruising at 65-70 mph, blowing some smoke to pass people :charger:

It has a stock remanned hx-35 turbo on it right now. I have to update my craigslist post.

Feel free to PM me, or email me at 98camaroSS@gmail.com
Cell- (248) 342-2865

Thanks Mike!

Clean title? Just curious because of the repaint and mismatched interior...

Truck has a clean title, the truck had trashed cloth interior which is why it was changed.

It is a non-53 block as far as I can tell (wouldnt have bought it if it was)

and yes It got between 26 and 27mpg on the highway last weekend, adrenaline on level 1, cruising at 65mph.

Truck has a clean title, the truck had trashed cloth interior which is why it was changed.

It is a non-53 block as far as I can tell (wouldnt have bought it if it was)

and yes It got between 26 and 27mpg on the highway last weekend, adrenaline on level 1, cruising at 65mph.

I am sorry but there is no way you are getting that fuel mileage!!!!!!

Alright thanks! maybe I made a mistake

Get off my thread if your not interested in the truck.

99' Ram2500, no rust, 4x4, 5spd South bend clutch

Make offers but my starting price is $12,500

Any 2nd gen trade offers MUST have a built automatic in it, if its an auto.

My truck is in awesome condition, has some oil drips, so I expect No junk trade offers or low balls.

truck runs great, and just got 26.7 MPG on the highway cruising at 65-70 mph, blowing some smoke to pass people :charger:

It has a stock remanned hx-35 turbo on it right now. I have to update my craigslist post.

Feel free to PM me, or email me at 98camaroSS@gmail.com
Cell- (248) 342-2865

Thanks Mike!

why do you want to trade for the same type of truck, just curious.

I want to maybe get an automatic, im lazy and Im getting tired of shifting gears. I also want something with a mono tone paint job. My idea was to build it into a decent pulling truck, but I will not have the money for that for a while.