FOR SALE Soft Drink/ice dispenser SERVEND MD150

IC-Smoke

Oh SNAP!
I picked up a soft drink dispenser 5 years ago from a buddy who was contracted to renovate the local Little Caesar's resturant.... long story short they werent going to use the fountain machine and I ended up with it. It was in working condition when removed and in great condition!! It looks like new!

Issue that is has is when they took it out rather than spending the time to disassemble the syrup hoses from the machine they sawz-all'd the hoses. a simple fix would be to get connectors for the plastic hose and youre in business! I have never hooked this up so I cant say its 100% but I wouldnt doubt it a bit!

comes with syrup rack, some sort of a pump & regulator and all that is shown! I plugged it in and the light came on and the buttons work (they click when pressed) and keys for the on/off function.

If youre interested make me a offer! Im looking for a pop machine (20oz) thats in good shape to put in my garage so if you have one let me know....

Located in Hudson, MI 49247 I could put on a pallet but you will have to arrange pickup and payment to ship.

Thanks
Ian

Link to a new one $2724.48:
MD-150-Prices.php

SERVEND's webpage for the MD150
Manitowoc Companies

pics:
IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg