For Sale: VP44 twin turbo engine from "Black Sheep"

Nitehawk98

I am selling my spare engine from the "Black Sheep" it consist of:

99 24v engine with approx. 200,000 miles on it, stock bottom end with a 05 common rail cylinder head and 13mm head studs. the head has ben fully gone through with new seals, valve grind, threaded soft plugs, 110lb springs, heavy push tubes, and has been ported and polished roughly 8000 miles ago.

turbos are compound set up using a 72mm T6 flange 128mm hot housing internal wastegate on top and a 88mm T6 flange 160mm hot housing on the bottom. It uses a ATS manifold with MPM T6 center and has fully polished covers and aluminum piping on the cold side. these turbos are huge but still can be street driven, i put over 8000 miles on them and pulled small car hauler. made almost 900hp with twins and just over 760 with just the 72mm as a single. i also have the pipe that goes from high pressure turbo to intercooler with boot and the air filter and piping is included. everything will be included with turbo kit, boots, clamps, piping, filter, downpipe, lines, etc.

injection system is a Monster stage 2 VP44 and billet (john deere style) top feed injectors. im including the lines, clamps, machined cover (polished), plugs, and adapters to run these injectors.

basically this engine is complete with everything, just drop in and bolt up. only fits, 98.5-00 vp trucks and must use your harness and ecm. will work on 01-02 if you put cam gear with tone ring and front cover along with your harness ecm. I have several pics of these parts just give me a text at (989) 245-5588 or call and i can answer any questions or look at Facebook/BHPDiesel. asking $15,000 OBO
everything works perfect just looking for newer truck Thanks Brent