for sale

eastcoastfurry

i have for sale a 2004 lly duramax motor, it needs driver side up pipe, injector return lines, fuel starter relay, and turbo mouth piece, bought from mechanic it has 60k miles, i have also a 03 lb7 motor, needs bearings and oil pan, have lots of extra parts, let me know what you need

I am having problems uploading pics to my computer, goin to try to get it fixed and hopefully send out photos this weekend

im located Tennessee kentucky line, no i havent yet thats what me and the boys are lookin to do this weekend

i also have a truck i would like to sale every bit of it, 03 regular cab short bed, yes it is a 3/4 ton that has been shortend and will hold up to anything, four wheel drive works good as well as the trans, all gauges work, bed needs to be touched up, needs tires, please send email address and i will send pics as soon as possible, i will sale every duramax part i have for 7300,truck and motors plus misc parts

taken from another forum that these parts were trying to be sold on:

"Ok guys I made a 900 mile roundtrip to buy this truck(cash in hand). The truck was NOT what he described, he tried shorting us on parts(acting like they were in there, then saying he would ship them out). The frame was not cut exactly how they should be. It looked like a beginner welded it with an arc welder. The intercooler has a hole in it. The lly engine is covered in sand, without injector return lines on it. The sand is in the tips of injectors and in the fuel lines. The grille is busted, the front Seal on the turbo was bad. The upper oil pan on the lly engine was leaky. The inside of the bed was white with a plastic bed liner. The radiator is bent and the fan shroud is busted. None of this was mentioned to me. He studdered when I pointed it out and he was real figgity! Guys I'm not trying to start any problems! I just don't want anyone to get there like we did and have to turn around and drive bake 450 miles without a truck! Just looking out for everyone! I did give him the opportunity to let you guys know before I did! Thanks everyone and good luck with the sale Scott!"

Haha so you think I'm the same person, well I got some bad news for you, I'm not, so make sure before you go tryin to start ****, all your facts are right

Yes I have checked the bottom end and have found out that the bearings are bad, so for that matter I'm goin to fix the lb7 motor and get it running,

Will I'm workin on gettin it runing if there is anybody interested in the whole truck let me know, might consider trade on a cummins