for SALE

blk2dmax

07 CLASSIC CHEVY cclb 4x4 Blacked out.85k LOTS of go fast parts!!!Built at approx 50k miles.in sig on dp.

Damn! That was Cold Dude!!! LOL

But WELL deserved of course! lol

Last edited:
Few more details and some pics would really help you out here man!! Don't think too many of these compd guys are on the Diesel Power forum..

Let me know if you need help..

Last edited:
It might be in your sig on DP but that's not gonna help much here.
You might fill in the details a little more and throw up a few pics.

07' LBZ Long bed crew cab
4" mbrp exhaust
16" helo max 8 wheels
285 75 16 GRAPPLERS
ats:stage 3 w/co-pilot
a5k turbo kit
arp head studs
cut oem LB7 pistons & crower rods
3 gauges
efi live
fass sys
lift pump
tie rod sleves/center link
built @crankitupdiesel 12.88@104.50 W/1.743 60FT.(B4 CARNAGE)

That his sig from diesel place

Pissed was an understatement!!thanks for the help dmaxalli0.12.88 was before the motor work.AND THEN THE TRANNY WOULDNT STAY TOGETHER FOR A FULL 1/4 MILE?????4 BROKEN SHAFTS?????????The truck has 81k on it now.wouldnt even be able to say what its worth.

Well if your interested in it you ll know what its worth & you can leave me a number .Then we can discuss, Mature crowd on here! m thomas why dont you give me a call smart ass

Last edited:
Well if your interested in it you ll know what its worth & you can leave me a number .Then we can discuss, Mature crowd on here!
Put a little effort into your for sale ad dude. Don't make us go to some other site and try and track down more info just to see if we would even been interested in what your selling! You post the ad here, post the info here as well.

Well if your interested in it you ll know what its worth & you can leave me a number .Then we can discuss, Mature crowd on here! m thomas why dont you give me a call smart ass

Wtf do you want me to call you fawktard? You post this sh t for sale ad with no info what do you expect.

Back