For the HATERS!!!

SPEAKSUP

For those who Think Im a Newbie because you don't know me I thought that I would introduce myself.

Grew up in the Great State of OHIO. On small farm we raised hogs and plants. Grew up around Detroits Cummins and Cats. Old Dumpers and stuff if anyone ever seen the commercial where the Baby is under the truck on a creeper with his dad. Well that was me and my brothers. My dad raced Bikes and Cars. We were always in the garage with him I helped him rebuild first Cat at the lovely age of 8 couldn't do much but he tought us alot of things. He made me port the head on my quad at the age of ten as bad as i ruined it it was fun. I love building motors no matter what it is. I am ACE certified.

Things im into Motors Liqours Tattoos and Metal.

Bought my first truck at 16 a 94 reg cab 4x4 12 Valve I loved that truck and miss it alot. Got alot of help from some Semi pullers my Dad knew that told me how to crank the power up. I have had all the brands Cummins is my favorite.

I got a couple of projects in the garage as we speak.

As far as work.

I work for a Private Security Firm. I train and Hire all are members.
I also Repo for a local dealership here around town.
I'm a Co Owner of a starting fishing lure buisness with a great friend of mine.
I breed and sell snakes. More of a Pashion but it makes me some extra money.

Been to many places Iraq Afghanistan Bahammas Japan Germany Austrailia and others. :bang

Well thats a short version a few people on here know me and some of you think im a newb well im so sorry your wrong.

Later Guys and Gals.

Some of my babys

bushbeer.jpg

snakestank.jpg

The Worlds Dumbest Dog but i still love him. Wont listen to a thing you say but will flush a bird or anything else.
IMG_1280.jpg

I know where Logan is, Im originally from east of Cambridge, OH. Went to OU for school for a year before leaving.

I know where Logan is, Im originally from east of Cambridge, OH. Went to OU for school for a year before leaving.

Cool Beans anyone else Run down to Wayne National ride quads or anything?

Breed snakes thats awesome! :rockwoot: Welcome to the site!
Brandon

Welcome to the site. your former Military right? USMC? i think i caught that from the dimebag thread from last night.

Back