Ford 6.0 trouble

Cress4556

Hi guys I'm new to the forum. I hoping I can find answers for my issue. I've got a 2004 ford f350 with the 6.0. I've just recently replaced my HPOP and installed an EGR delete kit and new oil cooler. After getting it running today took it for a test drive and now have a lack of power. I didn't have this problem last week after installing the EGR delete and oil cooler and first hpop which was bad and I had to replace it again today. Starts great idles great no smoke and no codes just lack of power now. Help please??

Thanks for the advise as I said I'm new to the site and still learning how to navigate.

contact Warren Diesel in Pennsylvania. of late they have been the leaders in technology for the 6.0 power stroke - both on the pull track and on the drag strip. 814/853-0147.

http://www.warrendiesel.com

Hi guys I'm new to the forum. I hoping I can find answers for my issue. I've got a 2004 ford f350 with the 6.0. I've just recently replaced my HPOP and installed an EGR delete kit and new oil cooler. After getting it running today took it for a test drive and now have a lack of power. I didn't have this problem last week after installing the EGR delete and oil cooler and first hpop which was bad and I had to replace it again today. Starts great idles great no smoke and no codes just lack of power now. Help please??
I bet you left your MAF line off at the intake manifold, also check for boost leaks and make sure the VGT solenoid is plugged in.

Did you run the balls off it to get all the air out of the high pressure oil system? Can take up to half an hour of beating

I bet you left your MAF line off at the intake manifold, also check for boost leaks and make sure the VGT solenoid is plugged in.

I think you mean MAP. But yes check that line, also check for it to be broken up on the sensor. I cant count how many of those stupid things I've broken or cracked. Also check for a drive pressure leak on the up-pipe side of the turbo.

I think you mean MAP. But yes check that line, also check for it to be broken up on the sensor. I cant count how many of those stupid things I've broken or cracked. Also check for a drive pressure leak on the up-pipe side of the turbo.
Doh, MAP indeed. 4 hours of sleep last night n a big day today have apparently affected my mind. Lol

Back