Ford Cummins

Hey guys, as some of ya'll may know, me and my girlfriend split the sheets last week, The ford was hers, and i somehow came up with the stupid idea of turning it into a project truck with it being in her name, so she kept it all. I'm looking for a cheap truck to drive, dont really care what, but im on a tight budget now since all of my money was in that truck, but if anybody has anything cheap or would take payments on something plz let me know, As of the ford its up for sale now.. she said if i can sell it for her for 8500 she'll give me at least 2 out of my ten grand back.. not her decision but her old man's.. said if i take anything off that truck he'll call the cops so im just gonna let it all go..
Its a 94 f350, 4 dr dually, its got a 95 12v in it, pump has been turned up, its got 90hp ddp/ats injectors, Its got a, what i was told but not 100% sure on it, high tech 62 but its really asking for a rebuilt as there's some play on the shaft, the pump needs the timing to be reset, its set at 22 without 4k's or delivery valves so i know thats why too much, but it hates the cold mornings with that timing..The motor only has 20k on it and was completely rebuilt by me and my buddy at DRV Performance in Tomball, its 040 over stock.It runs very strong, the night i was told to have it back there within an hour and not pull the motor out or he'd call the cops i was honestly trying to blow it up and it wouldn't go and still runs fine.. It has the ford tranny in it, with southbend clutch for now but it can't hold the power, for 8700 i'll throw in a brand new 600hp valair, i just got it last week and didn't have a chance to put it in. Its also got 5" all the way back with a magnaflow muffler, Its got some recon lights on it and HID headlights. The inside is still really clean for a 94, its had a dash mat since the day they bought it and never been removed. So if the word could be spread that would be great!! I would really appreciate it. But like i said everything i put in it is all gone, so my loss would be your gain i guess.. But i'm trying to get it gone so i can get at least some kind of cash back out of it..
1259266368.jpg

1259263599.jpg

1252458316.jpg

1252458266.jpg

1252457400.jpg

1265168951.jpg

That picture was with a broken motor mount but its fixed so the motor does sit straight lol

Yeah of it pulling a skid steer, dont really remember what its under though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxQcgtrp_rs
That probably wont help sell it lol, but there's any idea of how it runs, that was just lugging it to blow some smoke, but egt's didn't go crazy at all, I pulled that trailer once and i pulled some horse trailers, one to lubbock and back, no problem, with that little skid steer up a good hill it will stay at 70 no problem

Look you opened a can of worms what's the story come on spill it

Karma is a b!tch, huh John?

I'd be really careful if I bought from this guy

Oh wow, its underwear, never expected you to say anything decent... Not everybody in the world get money like you do from where you get it..so yeah i put it in her truck and never thought it came down to this but **** happens, And what do you know about buying from me? If someone wants it they gotta go to her anyways jacka$$

Karma is a b!tch, huh John?

I'd be really careful if I bought from this guy

He's is trying to sell a truck, so dont be rude and get off this thread, take you immature stuff and say it face 2 face... (aren't moderator's supposed to keep our kind of posts off of here)???

Nice truck dude! looks clean, blows smoke, and probably got some great power!
Wish I had the money =)

He's is trying to sell a truck, so dont be rude and get off this thread, take you immature stuff and say it face 2 face... (aren't moderator's supposed to keep our kind of posts off of here)???

Nice truck dude! looks clean, blows smoke, and probably got some great power!
Wish I had the money =)

:thankyou2: Thanks alot man.. he's just mad cause he had 30 grand in his powerjoke and my dmax with 800 buks into it stayed right beside it.. But yeah its a little immature to have a moderator talk sh!t like that:rules:, so i'll get on a different forum where the moderators are a little more mature, so go ahead and delete this thread little willy.

True that... well, im not goin to lie, I got a powerstroke and sure they are a lot more money, but mine has been reliable...
OBS F350's are good trucks...
Gettin injectors tomorrow, should get it into low 14's...
Sucks how much more expensive ford's are....

I'd pop a hole in that oil pan, and make sure she didn't get here $8500 out of it. Or $500 for that matter. **** anyone who tells me to have that truck back in an hour or they are calling the cops. Drain the oil, pour full of diesel, and wathc the mayhem.

Bump for a nice rig! I have seen this fummins several times; Never looked at the motor before but suprisingly nice interior for a 94.

This is a steal i know john and the truck and all the time he has in it some one will get lucky on this one

Is this truck still for sale, and how firm is she on the price. I know that cummins conversions command a premium but KBB on this truck is $4475 and that is for excellent condition. You say it needs a clutch, rebuilt turbo, timing reset, its far from excellent and over priced by several thousand bucks. If it was priced right it would be gone already assuming it's not. Anyways I'll be in stephenville for LJT in 2 weeks I'd like to see the truck if its still available and price is negotiable.

Back