Ford F-250 Lariat Wheels and Tires

MacbooknMyTruck

Waiting and Wanting
Hey guys! I'm looking to get this leveling kit:

eBay Motors: 99-04 Ford F250 F350 Leveling Lift Kit Super Duty 2.7" (item 260301925405 end time May-15-09 11:45:58 PDT)

And I'm looking at these two sets of wheels:
Xtreme Alloys Series 7005 Black Finish

Xtreme Alloys Series 7089 Black Finish

And I was wondering if someone could find me some 35" tires to go with these. I'm also wondering if these will fit on my truck (with the leveling kit) because of the width. If someone can please help me out, PLEASE! I really want some black 20" wheels and 35" tires for my truck and I really liked these, but wasnt sure if they could fit. And I know I can fit 35" tires on my truck because the ones I have on now are 33" and thats at the stock height, and they look way too small! So if someone could please shed some light I would greatly appreciate it! THANKS

35"s pretty much require a 4" lift. I have a 3.5" lift on my truck and I had to shave a little bit off the front valence panel. I don't think you'll be able to squeeze 35"s under there with only 2.7" of lift. Maybe if they were really skinny tires....

Listen to me...lower the back and run 33". You will need a 4" lift to clear 35" properly.

I would replace you shocks with Bilstein's.

MacbooknMyTruck
I ran 315/75/16 tire on PC wheels 16x8 wheels, like the 2nd ones you listed.
I had a 2.5" DR mini spring pack. They only rubbed at full lock, I did have a ranch hand frt bumper.

Listen to me...lower the back and run 33". You will need a 4" lift to clear 35" properly.

I would replace you shocks with Bilstein's.

You told me I needed a new U-Bolt Kit and some Bilsteins Shocks. Where can I get these for my truck? I'm going to listen to you and remove that rear block and put 22s on with 33" tires. So can you help me someone?

Back