Ford F250 V10 Super Duty ~ Diesel Conversion Op.

Pangela

Not here.
Guys, this is your PERFECT opportunity to do a diesel conversion on this lovely truck.

2001 Ford F250 Super Duty Quad Cab Short Bed- Was asking 14,500 NOW DOWN TO $9950.

V10 6.8L
Automatic Transmission 2wd
104,xxx miles

Ok people. I HAVE to sell this truck. I'm asking LESS than I owe on it and it needs to go. It's a GREAT deal. It's an excellent truck, never done me wrong. Make me an offer I can't resist and it's yours.

I got divorced and it's gotta go too, I shoulda left it with him HA!

It towed my 5th wheel for a little while, nothing rough though, all highway miles. Also put quads and dirt bikes in it. Very roomy cab and seats 6 quite comfortably. It has the 5th wheel rails in it already and I can include the 5th wheel hitch if wanted. Also has a Sony MP3/XM Satellite/CD Player in it. Ghost face and flip out screen. Thank You! Angela

Air Conditioning
AM/FM Stereo
ABS (4-Wheel)
Power Steering
Dual Front Air Bags
XLT
Single Compact Disc
Bed Liner
Power Windows
Power Seat
Towing Pkg
Power Door Locks
Sliding Rear Window
Two-Tone Paint
Tilt Wheel Running Boards

Truck1.jpg

truck3.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck4.jpg

Last edited:
Good looking truck, and thats a great price. If the truck wasnt on the other side of the country, I would Be very interested in it,I know I could have it shipped.But the cost of shipping has gone up plus I alsready have two trucks.Good Luck with the sale. Later SickFord

Eh, thanks. I had an interest in it today, he said he was downsizing trucks. I asked him what he had before to pull his 30ft 5th wheel. He said an 04 Dodge Cummins. lol idiot, shoulda kept the cummins. ha