Ford ford ford

smoken250

Let me just tell you Ford has had my F250 since Monday and I am driving a rental 2007 ranger and it SUCKS!!!! They say I should be back in action on Friday, I sure hope so. Oh and Good Luck this weekend DJ, Kick as AZZ!*nx*

they've had mine for 5 weeks. first it was a bad ring gear, then we had to wait on parts delivery, then it was stupid ford techs not knowing anything, now it's something about a "special tool" thats missing to put my rear end back together.....

why i continue to abuse myself by taking it there, i don't know.

oh well i waited 3 1/2 weeks on parts that ford messed up on my truck. When they got the parts, they called and said bring it back up there. Then they swore it will be ready the same day. When I asked about the check engine light that was on she says ohhhhh umm yeahhhh, call me Friday! Long story short, they replaced my windshield and scratched the truck up, had to order new parts, then they rotated and balanced my tires because the truck was shaking with only 9,000 miles on it so they charged me $140 and scratched my rims in the process & they didnt fix the small vibration. So while waiting to hear back from them I got a check engine light(egr). I should have it back by christmas maybe! They dont want me to fill out the survey thats all I can say! When you drop off a $53,000 truck they shouldnt give you a $10,000 truck that cuts out @ 3,000 rpm. I tried to hook my trailer up to the peice and the bumper hit the ground. I just want my chit back!!!!!!!

Last edited:
smoken250 said:
they rotated and balanced my tires because the truck was shaking with only 9,000 miles on it so they charged me $140 and scratched my rims in the process & they didn't fix the small vibration.

Same thing here except the did it all for free. The rebalanced my wheels and they didn't even do it right. When they took off the old weights they scratched the wheels up and then when putting the new weights on they left hammer marks in them. I yelled and go free oil changes up to 36K, not that I even want them working on my truck. They had a girl call in and ask about my experience there and I let her know. She didn't have much to say after I told her what happened and she pretty much just hung up right after.

congrats, did they finally get it right?? I need to get mine looked at but dont wanna take it i might just save my sanity and spend the money on AE and get my buddy to help me fix it for some beer dont know???