Ford NP208 to 47RH

Dazed&Confused

Surfing my own world
Like title says what would I have to do to make it work. It looks like the bolt pattern is the same just need to know where to get a 23 spline input at. know dodge ran the 208 on the 727 in the 80s just cant find hard parts on line.

adapter

Destroked is in the process of making my adapter from a 47rh to a chevy 205,I have a jb conversions low max case in my truck it has a dual bolt pattern on it, I had to change the input in the case to 10 spline and use a coupler from the 23spline trans to 10 spline in the t-case.Maybe find a 208 from 4 speed manual chevy tranny?check jbconversions.com they have alot of parts available and offroaddesigh.com they might help to. hope that helps a little

I know they had a 23 spline input for the 208 just dont know who sells the hard parts for them.

I've had good luck getting cases and trans matched up through these guys, i don't know for sure about the 208 to 47 but ask for shep if he doesn't have one he can usually point you in the right direction

http://drivetrain.com/

Well it bolts up to the trans now need to find a 23 spline input for it. Does anyone know a company that sells hard parts for the NP208? I can find rebuild kits but not hard parts like the input.

Andy

Anybody have any ideas? Does anyone have a pic on a input for a 241 laying out they can get me pic of please?

Back