Ford Sd Cowl Induction Hood

DART505

WFO ALL THE TIME
Superduty steel cowl induction hood.Excellent condition painted white.Fit just like the OE hood.
$400 picked up.

Attachments

• Excursion Ram Air.jpg
    Excursion Ram Air.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 71
Hry will that hood fit on a 2005 excursion psd I am interested could you get some more pics? Why are you selling? Thanks
Logan

Yes it will fit a 05.The Pics I have the one in my avitar.Selling the truck so I do not need it any more.

Attachments

• EX RT.jpg
    EX RT.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 52
I'll trade you the hood for your GN & I will even deliver it!:redx:

This hood is in my way fellas,give me $300!?
It needs to go!:poke:

I would be very interested. Starting a twin project and would like to have some extra room. Does the understructure of the hood acutally permit more clearance, or is the same under hood space maintained as an OEM?

Would just have to figure how to get a hold of it, road trip?

Why don't you wanna ship it? I would be interested, but I can get a brand new one at Jegs down the street for $400.

Buck1 said:
I would be very interested. Starting a twin project and would like to have some extra room. Does the understructure of the hood acutally permit more clearance, or is the same under hood space maintained as an OEM?

Would just have to figure how to get a hold of it, road trip?
It does have more room than a stocker,I had put it on my Excursion in 05 for the twins that I had built.When I bought it it was $500 + the freight & unpainted.Do not remember the brand.

is shipping not at all an option? even if I put something in for handling too?

How close are you to I-10 Chris? I'll be passing through La in a few weeks...might be interested.

UNBROKEN said:
How close are you to I-10 Chris? I'll be passing through La in a few weeks...might be interested.

Yeah, you need some more stuff done to your truck. LOL

I'm in Opelousas,20 miles north of Lafayette.
It is sold PF.If it falls thru I will let you know.
Thanks!

Back