Forward or Downfire box for 99 Quad Cab?

Got Smoke?

Purchasing a 99 Dodge tomorrow. Have my stereo all set to go in. Sony HU, MA door speakers, 10" kicker subs, Alpine 4ch for doors, & Profile 2ch for the subs.

Which would be the better box for good bass? Generally all the forward firing boxes I see are just to small boxes attached to flat board across just to seal it under the seat. Usually most downfires have more air space because they are a big enclosed box.

Any suggestions? Also how hard is the under seat storage to get out? Both times I've went to look at the truck my buddy had a bunch of stuff sitting on the back seat where it couldn't be lifted up.

He has a strobe pack under the passenger seat to(that's staying), without any more length in the cable to be moved. Can a small 4ch amp fit underneath the center console? I'm confident my Profile should fit under the drivers seat.

Thanks.

I have a sub box from Music Moose Audio. 2 Down firing tens. I lost my jack and under seat storage which weren't hard to remove. You might be able to find a small 4 channel under the center console but havent tried it myself.