Found you a truck Robert (Alldiesels)

THat trucl is gourgeous. Have to wait a whole year before buying on. They need to work all the bugs out.

6.0kingranch said:
THat trucl is gourgeous. Have to wait a whole year before buying on. They need to work all the bugs out.

I agree on waiting. That thing is bad to the bone though....

its amazing how much better they look without the chrome front end.

Is it Just me or does that truck look like it came in a box that said "Revell-Snap together"

Timbeaux38 said:
Is it Just me or does that truck look like it came in a box that said "Revell-Snap together"

Dont hate Timmay.. :poke: LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
no thats the instructions that come with dodge trannys:poke:

Timbeaux38 said:

Nah Timmay, you got it wrong. Ford snaps it together for em the first time, they they have a lifetime of takin em apart. LOL The life of a model car, in reverse. Comes complete, then ends up in boxes in the garage. :kick: :hehe:

Jokin aside, I do think thats a sexy lookin truck. I'd love to get that thing, scrap the 6.4 and tranny, install a 5.9 out of an early 07 with a 68RFE backin it up. Then it would look pimp AND run.

I'm not hating...they style is coming around on me..... I guess it is just the backdrop in those pics or something........

no thats the instructions that come with dodge trannys:poke:

Oh, okay.. I had not heard that the factory dodge tranny was suspect when holding a good bit of HP .. Thanks for clearing that up

Don't worry Tim...spend a little time surfing the forums here...you'll pick up on that kind of stuff. LOL

Thanks Man. I'm kinda green with this junk LOL

you came to the right place timbeaux38, kick back, and hang out a while and enjoy a beer! :poke: :hehe:

Timbeaux38 said:
I'm not hating...they style is coming around on me..... I guess it is just the backdrop in those pics or something........

Oh, okay.. I had not heard that the factory dodge tranny was suspect when holding a good bit of HP .. Thanks for clearing that up
It's really no problem at all.:hehe: