free 3gsk?

vaicase

i have read and also heard about a free3gsk mod using1/2inch washers.my question is where do you put them,and how do you get to where they go properly?also i heard about putting the star wheel or whatever the adjustment is i heard about?also how many washers and what is the inside,outside diameter and thick ness of each washer?i have the tst fuel plate in the stock position,what will i gain by putting the fuel plate all the way forward?also i have not touched the adjustment off the star wheel,is there something about the wheel i should do or not do?thanks

http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/showthread.php?t=93017&highlight=free+gsk
check this out i used this mod and it worked alright the throttle gets really touchy, but if this link doesn't work or you can't figure out how to do this mod
PM me and i will walk you through it. It is a really easy mod it took me maybe and hour and a half but you dont use 1/2 in washers i think i used 3/8 or 7/16 and drilled the hole larger but i will check and let you know but feel free to PM me.

Chris

Back