Free Bottle Heater Giveaway!!

NitrousExpress

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Nitrous Express is giving away a free automatic pressure controlled bottle heater (a $247 value) to one facebook user that “likes” the NX facebook page. Click here to make sure you like our facebook page: Incompatible Browser | Facebook

The random drawing will be conducted this coming Friday (February 18, 2011) at 10:00 CST. The winner will be contacted through a facebook message and will be announced on the Nitrous Express facebook page.

Ps. please forward this email to your buddies so they also have a chance to win.

Here is a link to bottle heater being given away http://www.nitrousexpress.com/images/products/15940.jpg

15939.jpg

*nx*

Ps. please forward this email to your buddies so they also have a chance to win.

:hehe: Sorry i like them but that wont happen......I want to win:rockwoot:

:hehe: Sorry i like them but that wont happen......I want to win:rockwoot:

Thats not right of you...I will send all my friends emails to help and support Nitrous Express. We need to help CompD sponsors anyway we can.

OK Im done kissing butt.

I sure could have used one of these heaters two weeks ago.

Thats not right of you...I will send all my friends emails to help and support Nitrous Express. We need to help CompD sponsors anyway we can.

OK Im done kissing butt.

:hehe:

So the real question is.....how many accounts have you opened up just to like the page:lolly: