fresh billet 66

monster50iii

I had my billet 66 rebuilt from Chris. Charger has 10k total on it since purchased. It is a 66/74 14cm t3. Spools very well, I made 10psi at 2k cruising down the freeway. It is gated, and obviously has Chris's billet wheel on it. Price is negotiable but I'll start out by asking $1350. Like I said above, fresh bearings. Got rid of it as I went on the compound band wagon. Ran very well as a single.

You can call/text me anytime.. five0745687three7

Thanks,
Brandon

Awwww sheeee-it, Chris Mathews, the host of Hardball?! He builds a beast charger.

I didn't even know he was in the turbo bid-ness until recently, but I'd buy what he's selling.

Last edited:
3rd Gen covers?
I'm looking for one for my 07

Sorry, on tappertalk and it doesn't show everything I guess.

sent from my mobile thingy while picking my nose.

So who's turbo is it?

Likely an ED, but I don't know anyone who'd expect a buyer to guess the company based on one guy's first name. I'd be willing to bet there's more than one guy who builds turbos named Chris.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, it is an engineered diesel charger. Had it on my 03. It does fit with the 3rd gen exhaust manifold just fine if thats what you were asking zukgod1?

Yes, this charger made 9-10psi at 2k rpms here in MN. I towed with it just fine, didnt surge a whole lot at all with how I drove.

Sorry guys, it is an engineered diesel charger. Had it on my 03. It does fit with the 3rd gen exhaust manifold just fine if thats what you were asking zukgod1?

Yes I guess.

As my 07 has the 90deg outlet built into the cover and the exhaust it the 4 3/8 or what ever the newer trucks are.

Looking for one I can just bolt on and go, don't want to have to buy a bunch of adapters etc to make it fit.

hmm, I will call chris tomorrow at E.D. and see what he says. This has the 90 deg outlet off the compressor but I'm not sure about the exhaust side. I'll ask.. btw feel free to text me so I dont miss posts and taking me for ever to reply. sorry!