Freshly rebuilt 4200 Lb. Enterprise DD pulling clutch with big input and hydraulics

c_houchins8_182

Up for sale is my freshly rebuilt DD pulling clutch for an nv4500 that I was going to put in my 94 but decided to part out the truck instead. The clutch has been bolted up but has no run time on it. I would like $1750 for the complete clutch, big input shaft, and upgraded hydraulics from SBC. The only trades I would consider are for second gen 24v performance parts for the 2001 that I am now building. I will try to get pictures up tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

I just talked to him and he said his computer crashed on Monday, but he will get back to you when he gets home tonight.

Thanks,
Rick

Yes, I still have the clutch. Thanks for the patience. I live on base during the week and my computer crashed Monday and I haven't been able to get on the internet since then. I can't send pictures to e-mail from my phone but if you give me a number I can send pictures via text.

Bump....I would like 1,000 for just the clutch. Not sure why the input shaft cost so much, I was out of town for military when it happened so I just told someone to find me one and they did. I know I got screwed. So somebody please just make me an offer....I WANT THIS STUFF GONE

I'd def be buying this from you chris if i wasn't getting ready to have back surgery, BUMP for ya!!!

Make it 250 for the input and it's yours....text/call me with your number and I'll get some pictures sent out asap

Back