From Alabama

Ricky

I'm new to the diesel world. I recently bought a 2004 Dodge 2500 Crew CAB 4x4 with the 5.9,with150k miles what should i do if anythig to trans or motor to make sure it is in good condition? I was told it has a banks exhaust, I've been looking at tunners,and intakes any good sugestions? What about nos or propane?

Welcome to Comp D! What part of the Heart of Dixie you in? I am generally found in Moody.

Welcome to the site. There will be several Cummins guys around to help answer your question soon. There are several Tunners on the market now, most are good. Take a look around and see what Horse Power range your budget will allow, and go from there. NOS and Propane is a last resort for power.

Welcome!

Phil,if you keep calling is NOS I'm gonna smack you. You sound like a 17 yr old with a Honda Civic.

Welcome!

Phil,if you keep calling is NOS I'm gonna smack you. You sound like a 17 yr old with a Honda Civic.

NOS is a brand name Naaaaws is a word.

Nitrous would be the proper terminology

I thought it was NAAAWZ, if you were really cool, or had a 127 HP ricer with a fart can for an exhaust, and a rear spoiler that makes it look like a shopping cart.

Oh yeah, Welcome.

Back