From Missouri

2wpuller

letting the smoke fly
New to this site I have pulled minirods for 23yrs.time for a change building a 2wheel drive truck with a 2007Dodge GTS fiberglass body tube chassi with a 5.9 modifide to run in the new DHRA class.Bin involved in the 4x4diesel classes before it got popalur.Live in Missouri 45miles west of St.louis.

Dale

Welcome to Competition Diesel..... gotta love them GTS bodies LOL see my sig LOL

2wpuller said:
New to this site I have pulled minirods for 23yrs.time for a change building a 2wheel drive truck with a 2007Dodge GTS fiberglass body tube chassi with a 5.9 modifide to run in the new DHRA class.Bin involved in the 4x4diesel classes before it got popalur.Live in Missouri 45miles west of St.louis.

Dale

YOU ROCK DALE! I Cant Wait to see a 2wd puller with the front end up. That is gonna Just kick ass! :woohoo:

glad to be here I have the bed sides andtail gate and doors We picked up last week going to pickup the cab and frontclip this week goerge had to fiberglass the front bumper to the clip.Geting the motor parts from Haisley.building the motor to match Vans and Kurts:evil .can.t wait I have to get my truck out of the garage first before I can start on the body frame work.We have the rolling chassi in the trailer.
Dale

2wpuller said:
glad to be here I have the bed sides andtail gate and doors We picked up last week going to pickup the cab and frontclip this week goerge had to fiberglass the front bumper to the clip.Geting the motor parts from Haisley.building the motor to match Vans and Kurts:evil .can.t wait I have to get my truck out of the garage first before I can start on the body frame work.We have the rolling chassi in the trailer.
Dale

:woohoo:I have a new favorite pulling rig. I cant wait to see it run

is this the first two wheel puller, or am i living in the sticks? Progression in the diesel sports world is the "cats ass" thats for sure. Make sure to post pictures to

99Binder said:
is this the first two wheel puller, or am i living in the sticks? Progression in the diesel sports world is the "cats ass" thats for sure. Make sure to post pictures to
Yes it is the first one for the diesels DHRA It took some talking to get them to put a class in Sledpuller knows that class is going to be a big crowd pleaser.

Dale

I'm already stoked thinking about it. :woohoo:

I dont realy know for shur I hope ther is don,t realy want to run for the heck of for a year till they catch on..
Dale

Back