From MT

Big_Red_Stroker

hello guys, my name is Trevor Power. im from Montana and just got done serving in the US Navy for 5 years. but im back to MT now to work on the ranch. i have been on the ORG. and PSN for a few years but hear you guys are the high HP group and would like to gain some knowledge and build some more power!

here is what im running right now

97 F-350 7.3,DI stage 4s 350/200s, GT4594 turbo, ZF5 swap, Valair Kevlar clutch 550HP, 4:10 gears, term twins HPOP, 6" lift, 35",Banks IC, DIY 6637 filter, 3.5" down pipe, BDP IDM, TW live tuned chip, BD turbo timer, DIY ladder bars,910 springs, push rods, studs, fuel and airdog I.

welcome, where from mt are you from? im from hamilton (south of missoula), im also in the navy about to hit my 5 year, i commission in a year. what did u do in the navy?

welcome, where from mt are you from? im from hamilton (south of missoula), im also in the navy about to hit my 5 year, i commission in a year. what did u do in the navy?

north of miles a way. i was an AS3 (AW) Diesel mec. what about you

i was a boatswains mate, but i made the sta-21 program so im in college now about to commission then im going to flight school

and here's my girl with the new pumps
033.jpg
[/IMG]

and the twins, i have to clean it up a lil under here i know!
034.jpg
[/IMG]

035.jpg
[/IMG]

hey whats going on! i talked to you guys a few months ago about a job after i got out of the navy. ring a bell

Not much but we are looking for help now. We lost two guys to the mines and oil fields. I heard they are paying over 100gs a year over by Williston, Nd