From Tennessee

millerfarms

Hey everyone im Alan from lafayette, tn , looking to learn , share and hope to come up with new ideas, i have been into truck pulling since i was young , built a hot street gas and pulled a few years and decided im goin diesel. I was pulling a 83 f250 street legal with d60 ,a 502 , scj alum heads , roller, i still run pump gas , now i have a 97 f250 ccsb im in the process of building , im excited about my winter project and am always taking in advise , thanks too all hope to hear from many ! my 83
DSC_0073.jpg
[/IMG] my 97
SU1HMDAyMzguanBn.jpg
[/IMG] and my daily driver of coarse lol
SU1HMDAyMDYuanBn.jpg
[/IMG]

thanks guys , i have a billet grille in my dually now , but i guess thats as much as ill do to it lol , im from macon county if any knows where that is

thanks man , i will miss pullin it but its sure fun to drive lol, hope to be pulling with yall next year or two , dont worry cause i dont know as much about a diesel than i do my gas motors lol , ill be happy with top 5 if i can get there lol

I'd love to find a 97 like yours! I keep looking at it:drool1: All I can find down here are Long bed extedned cabs:bang

thanks , lol and yea i know what you mean my neighbor accidentily priced it and before he got done i told him it was sold lol

Hey everyone im Alan from lafayette, tn , looking to learn , share and hope to come up with new ideas, i have been into truck pulling since i was young , built a hot street gas and pulled a few years and decided im goin diesel. I was pulling a 83 f250 street legal with d60 ,a 502 , scj alum heads , roller, i still run pump gas , now i have a 97 f250 ccsb im in the process of building , im excited about my winter project and am always taking in advise , thanks too all hope to hear from many!

Welcome Alan....from right down the road! LOL You should recognize my sig & avatar. ;)

lol sure not like im reselling it any time soon, got it for 4000 witch i thought was cheap anyway, its going through some big changes now red int is going grey, buckets front back, dana 60 , zf6 with271 tcase, dana 80 , and yes i recognize you and some more on here too hows it going

No way you are a puller....those trucks are TOO clean! Just kidding :D Welcome to CompD!