Front end shakes

matchbox637

Ok posting from phone before anyone cries about run on sentences an what have you I have a 95 3500 2WD independent front end not straight axle problem is recently had tires put on front an it drives smooth an great for most part but when I'm on a rough surface road or like a intersection that's been dipped out by trucks it starts to shake horrible tires. Bounce like a basketball I need to know what could cause this already replaced shocks didn't help any at all advice an input would be great thanks a bunch

Mines a 4x4 but I had a bad bounce feeling on the highway when hitting bumps or cracks. I put new shocks on my truck and they made my truck feel like it would tire bounce worse than the worn out shocks. Put a different set on and man it's a different truck. Just cause they are new parts doesn't mean they are good or up to the task. You've either got worn out parts in the front end or the shocks are bad. What shocks did you put on it?

my buddy on his 09 had the same prob. he had just put new shocks on it. his turned out being the shock bushings wore out in less then a weeks time so thats something to check. make sure all bushings are tight (not flopping around). also your tierods will cause it also. just check for worn out parts.

Thanks a bunch guys only thing is that it did not start this till I installed new tires on front it never did it before as for worn out parts(truck) I don't doubt it all is worn out 17yr old truck 320k on lol

wheel bearings tires rotors??

also check you balljoints. my 08 has 115k on it and they are starting to do the same. i have been waiting till it gets worse.
same thing has happened on my 91 too

did they balance them? may have a screwy tire as well. may need to get them warrantied if one is bad. it happens.

mine did the same thing dop you have a stabalizer up front i know that helped mine allot and even got rid of it?