FS: '03 Ram 2500 QCSB 4x4 Lifted w/ some extras

Bubba88

Ok guys, here we go. I've gotta 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab Short Bed 4x4 SLT. Here's the features:

Specs:
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Quad Cab Shortbed 4x4
Red exterior w/ taupe(tan) cloth interior. 180,XXX miles (daily driver). 5.9L 24Valve CR Cummins (the best)
Oil Changed every 6,000 miles w/ AMSOIL 15w-40 HD Synthetic
Fuel Filter changed every 6,000 miles with Baldwin Filters

Exterior:
- Tow Mirrors
- RBP Black Teflon Nerf Bas
- 6" Tuff Country Lift
- 37x13.50R17 Pro Comp Xtreme A/t (4000 miles on them)
- 17x10 Weld Typhoon polished
- 4" MBRP exhaust w/ 6" Rolled Tip (Straight Piped)
- Blacked out windows
- Line-X Spray in Bedliner
- Fifth Wheel Rails (No Ball) (Never Used BTW)
- NEW Ball Joints (upper and lower), Inner Tie Rod, Sway Bar Links, and Upper/Lower Control Arm Bushings.
- Smoke Switch
- DiabloSport Predator w/ USB Cable
- ATS VB on tranny
- 4.10 Gears Front and Rear
- Triple Disk TC

Interior:
- SLT w/ Single CD player, PW, PD, PS(driver's side), fog lamps, etc.
- Tuffy Floormats Front and Back
- Infinity System

Bads:
-Tear in driver's seat about 1.5"
-Small paint chip on front lower bumper. (about the size of a dime)
-Small dent on passenger back quarter panel above exhaust tip.

I love my '03 to death, but I gotta help out on paying for school right now. It sucks and THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I'M SELLING IT.This is a MASSIVE truck and very wide. I love the stance of it and I don't drive by anywhere without people staring. I am asking $16,000 only because I am starting school in 2 months and I need the cash ASAP!

*The truck is a lil dirty from all of the rain, but I will clean her up this weekend and take more pictures. you can e-mail me at keaton.nathan@yahoo.com or gimme a call/text me at (770) 378-4636

I will load some pictures up tonight when I get home. I also have plenty on my phone if you can receive them that way. any questions, let me know.

posting up some pics ought to help man! Bump for ya too

hey guys....ive been slammed, but the forum doesnt seem to email me when there are replies or pm sent to me. I dont understand it. I get em from the other forums.....but im at work right now and I will post the pics tonight when I get home. photobucket is blocked on the work computer. ha

i can also send pics through my phone or email while I'm at work. the contact info is at the top

The truck cleaned up. The flares were off at the time bc they were getting painted w/ black teflon.
IMG_0124.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

DSCF0424.jpg

Here's pictures of the truck when its a little dirty:
IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

truckint2.jpg

yeah i just sold me 02 dmax today actually, i had it on here for only half a day and was able to get rid of it, it sucks but oh well

Yeah. This truck is my life. Lol. I spent so much time trying to figure out another way but can't. I hope whoever buys it takes care of it like I have.

The out-of-nowhere winter storm we got cause my windshield to crack but it getting a new one installed Monday from Safe-Lite.