FS* 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 12 valve*VIDEO*

black beauty

Alright boys, its time to let er go. Its been one of the nicest and best truck ive ever owned (1 of 19) I havent had one single problem with it. Ive replaced the front wheel bearing and the front links. The only places that there is rust is the rocker pannels and a spot on the drivers side back fender.

larmine SLT

Power windows, locks and seats

DVD flip out screen

Pro comp traction bars

6" grand rock stacks

4gsk

62 68 14 S300 Turbo w/race cover

#100 plate

S&B cold air intake

FTE 435 5x.14 injectors

17*timing

CFM

Studs

Fire Ringed heads

HTS extreme HD trans.Triple disk torque converter.

suncoast flexplate

The truck has no pump work done and no electric fuel pump. With just a few more bucks, this truck could easily make 550-600 horse. but right now, its a great, great runnin truck guys.

The interior is in good condition. It has the newer style interior with carpet delete.

The transmission was just serviced and the mechanic pulled the pan and he said there was absolutly no signs of metal shavings. the trans shifts great! it does have a manual locking torque converter switch.

Most of the mods was done at 125k miles. The truck now has 139k miles on it. I have a video of the truck when I raced a 6.4 That I will post below

Please understand that I do not run this truck hard. It has been babied ever since ive had it except for a few races. I try to see how much MPG I can get. It gets on average, 20.8 with daily driving. If you have any questions at all please feel free to call or txt me @ 812.698.8568

Ive never had the truck dyno'd but it should be around or above 500 rwhp. Go check out the video's if you havent already

Id like to get as much as possible of course but I would like a fast sell before I change my mind.

$12,200 is what Im asking

The title is clean and in hand. Ready to hand over to you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrTdFeRKICQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54WIj...eature=related

Well keep in mind that I would always trade ya my truck!

This is a great truck guys, I purchased it first, bone stock and put mostly all the mods into it. I think the only thing I didnt do was the roll pan and traction bars.

Sorry these are just cell phone pictures

12v5.jpg

12v6.jpg

12v4.jpg

12v.jpg

12v1.jpg

12v2.jpg

12v3.jpg

also selling my 1991 Ford Festiva. 215k miles. runs and drives good. 40MPG

festiva.jpg

one thousand bucks takes the PIMPtiva