FS - 2000 Ford F250 4x4 ECSB - Built Trans and more!

GotTorque?

So I got a new promotion at my job with a nice raise so I decided instead of swapping a cummins into this truck to go fast Im going to buy a newer 6.0 and build a single turbo notch instead. I found a truck I want already and need this gone asap.

General Info -
2000 Ford F250 Superduty
Extended Cab Short Bed
7.3L Powerstroke Diesel 144xxx
Four Wheel Drive
Automatic
Grey Cloth Interior
Two Tone Red and Black Exterior
Power windows, doors, steering

Mods -
BRAND NEW - Built 4r100 - Pro Torque Triple Disk converter, 500 drop stall, billet input, kolene hardened steal, red clutches, lots of extra clutches, shift kit, fully rebuilt less than 5k miles ago at the tune of $4200!
Turbo - Banks Big Head Wastegate, Banks Exhaust housing, Wicked wheel. Turbo has no shaft play
4" Downpipe to 5" to 8" single black miter
K&N Open Element filter
Tony Wildman Tuned 6 position chip - stock, 60 hp tow, 80hp econ, 120hp race, 140hp extreme, 160hp smoke
Stewart Warner Maximum Performance Series Boost 0-60psi, Trans, and EGT - Matches stock cluster Black Face/Green LED
BRAND NEW ($1200) Hankook Dyna Pro MT's with 1k miles on them on stock 16" rims painted black
Tinted headlights, taillights, 3rd brake light
20% Window tints
Bottom half of truck painted with spray on bedliner and semi-flat black paint with sliver pin stripe between black and sliver
Light bar on front bumper with (2) 6" 100watt off-road lights
Jensen 7" Flip out TV/DVD/RADIO/CD
10" Rockford Fosgate Sub - have amp but it doesnt work right now
Intercooler pipes painted hammered black and intake spyder painted wrinkle red
New driver side axle ujoint and have the ujoints for the other axle and front driveshaft to go with the truck
New rear ujoints
New Front Wheel bearings

Extra parts not included in price but can purchase at extra cost -
1994 175hp 12v cummins with 156k
Destroked Billet 4r100/E4OD Adapter Plate
12v-7.3 Superduty Motor Mounts
Standalone transmission controller

Thats what I can remember off the top of my head right now. The truck gets clay bared and waxed monthly and will get a full detail before buyer takes ownership. I dont need to sell the truck but I really would like a Harley, King Ranch or Amarillo edition 6.0 and I dont want two loans out. The bank has the title to the truck so soons money is received we will go straight to the bank and I will have the title signed to your name. The truck has never let me down and just had the transmission built 5k miles ago and the tires have less than 1k on them. I drive the truck over 500 miles a week so the mileage will change.

Price -
W/O Cummins Swap - $14,000
W/ Cummins Swap - $17,000

Pictures -
Will be getting pictures this week hopefully because I need to get my camera working

Here are some pictures of the truck. Its dirty in the picture and didnt have a chance to wash it but will get better pictures for interested people.
Truckpictures011.jpg

Truckpictures010.jpg

Truckpictures012.jpg

Truckpictures013.jpg

Truckpictures008.jpg

Truckpictures009.jpg

Back up forsale truck is got brand new tie rods, ball joints, wheel bearings, axle seals, new diff fluid and getting new alignment this week. Next week its getting new shocks and it doesnt have the stack anymore but will come with it till I sell it and it now has a side exit in front of rear tire. Price is still at $14000 obo or trade for a 12v dodge plus cash.