FS: 2000 Silverado 24-Valve Cummins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BombDocDiesel

Always planning something
I hate to do this, but it looks like I'm going to be another year before I can get back to this project. I am also remodeling the house in preparation for a move so I need to refocus.

Chum is for sale! I'm looking to get $8,500 the way she sits. $9500 gets you the above plus a Destroked Allison Kit with Adapter Plate, Flywheel, XFC, TCM, NSBU and 5-speed Valve Body as well as an Allison '03 5-speed 2WD with 200K+ core. I am also listing locally. Reasonable offers or trades welcome.

Chum:
2000 Chevrolet Silverado WT RC/LB 263K miles. 24-Valve Cummins and NV4500 with 132K. LS 40/20/40 seats. Quad Adrenaline, AirDog 150 with one extra set of filters, Autometer Boost, EGT and Fuel Pressure gauges. Sony stereo, Infinity Reference 6.5"s in the doors, SAS Bazooka 6.5" subs behind the seats. FTE Bed stack 5"-6" with GR 6" Black powder coated Aussie and extra GR 6" chrome straight shorty and rain cap. Exhaust is a heart throb 3"-4"-5" to MBRP muffler to stack. Also included one set of MB 72 16" wheels in black with Firestone Transforce 215/85/16E.

She looks like she has 260K+ on her. The cab has some rust in the floorboard on the driver's side. There is surface rust on most of the inner lower cab. She runs strong and dyno sheets are attached. Average 22 MPG unless I drive it like a kid. There is no Air Conditioning right now. I have the condenser and most parts but it will need a Cummins high mount and Dodge compressor. Cruise Control does work as well as gauges, except the tachometer. I have LS door panels and should have power windows and locks soon. I also have an extra VP44 reman that was used for a few days I will throw-in.

Chumnewbadge.jpg

Trucks2.jpg

Chumnewbadge1.jpg

Interior.jpg

LSInterior.jpg

All1.jpg

AD11.jpg

ChumUH.jpg

ChumUH1.jpg

Intake.jpg

ChumL.jpg

Aussie2.jpg

Aussie3.jpg

FTEPlateInstalledTopside.jpg

Pull those Cummins stickers off and u would freak out the dmax guys :hehe:

Pull those Cummins stickers off and u would freak out the dmax guys :hehe:

I am a DMAX guy. We all get a kick out of the truck. Even with the stickers I get a lot of looks and questions. Best question yet; "Is that really a Cummins in there?" We all know you can't mistake the sound!

Last edited:
Do you have anything else done to the engine other than the Quadzilla? Stock turbo?

Do you have anything else done to the engine other than the Quadzilla? Stock turbo?

She's stock. Factory VP44 supplied by the AD 150. There is a pretty sweet custom intake, though. :hehe: BTW, that's a piece of a Duramax exhaust used as that intake. It works pretty well.

She's no longer for sale. I have to burn so much leave this year I will have time to finish the project and my house.

Thanks to everyone for your interest and motivating me to finish this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.