FS* 2008 F250 6.4 CREW CAB Spartan 310

black beauty

Hey guys, I have a 08 F250 crew cab lariat that I would consider trading for a cummins. Must be a crew cab. Id like gray,black or white. Would like it to have at least a built trany in it.

For my truck, It only has 23xxx miles on it!! I have the spartan tune in it. 310hp, AFE intake and exhaust. It also has the spartan TCM upgrade. No money was spared! Should dyno around 560-580. It will flat out run!. I have BRAND NEW Mickey thompson ATZ tires with 18x10 wheels. The rocker pannels and Bumpers have been Linex'd and I had them add the linex extra that will make it look brand new for years to come. It also has bushwaker fender flares. Now for the bad part. It does have a rebuilt title. The truck was red and had damage. NO frame damage though. I didnt want a red truck so we put a F450 cab on it that was NEVER damaged. and the bed is off of another truck that didnt have any damage either. I got the truck aligned so there is for sure no frame damage at all. This truck is good as new! Runs and drives like a charm. Dont let the title scare you. Its a great truck

f.jpg

ff.jpg

fff.jpg

ffff.jpg

fffff.jpg

fffffff.jpg

fffffffff.jpg

ffffffffff.jpg

aaaa.jpg

aaa.jpg

aa.jpg

a.jpg

vent.jpg

Very nice truck Guys!!!!! Pictures realy dont do it justice!!!

Sorry it couldnt work out Colin!!! Good luck with the sale bud!!!

PM me if you might be interested in a Duramax with a Full Suncoast Tranny.