FS - 5x12's built by JL, freshened by CDI

dieseltech8100

Cummins Nut
These are originally built by John Link (iirc) and were run in Lee's (CDI) truck until he crashed. They were freshened when he sold them to me and set to 250bar. I ran them in my truck for a year like that.

With modded 131's, a 62/71/14 and a slipping single disk converter, I laid down 400/900 at 15* timing. With more timing and a better trans, I am sure I could have laid down 450 easy with that setup. With more air, over 500.

They were gone through about 5k miles ago and pop pressure set at 270bar. I will be pulling them out of the truck tomorrow hopefully and would like them gone asap. These are great if you are running a slightly larger turbo, these are great but I just need more for my 71mm turbine and racing addiction.:bang

I am looking for $300 with cores as these are very fresh, but I will listen to offers. If you have more than one set of useable cores, the price can go down. Some 12v parts trades may be considered, but not many. Let me know what you have.

PM me here with questions or offers. I am reasonable, but I am not the welfare agency so no low ballers. These are high quality injectors.

Thanks

Just getting around to this. I will get hold of you guys tomorrow. Injectors are out and in a bag. They come with brand new thin seal washers. I am messaging both of you with contact info.

Back