FS: 62/65/12 & NIB HT3B(s)

TxCTD0159

MOOSE POWAA!!!
I have a 62/65/12 with about 10k miles. It has some shaft play but still runs well as is on the truck. The wheels are in great shape straight fins with no chips, housings nick free as well. It will be fully rebuilt/balanced before it is sold. Finally time to go to a larger turbo and injectors. It is a 3rd gen turbo and would make a great top charger in towing compounds with an s475 or ht3b. I'm not wanting to trade but offers will be considered. I'd like to sell it fully rebuilt for $1000.

Also have 2 NIB HT3B's for $600 each. will sell the 62/HT3B combo together for $1500 plus the ride.

Located in San Antonio, Tx for the local guys. Feel free to text or call me with any questions. 281-415-8369 my name is Dakotah

Thanks!

alright guys the 62 and one of the ht3bs are "sold" awaiting payment on friday for a local SATX deal, however I still have another ht3b

NHRedneck the specs for the HT3B are 76compwheel/26cm^2 housing T6 undivided

tractorguy the specs of the 62 are a Dtech which... is really just a tweaked Borg Warner along with most other turbos sold by the big guys which I just realized you most likely already know.

Last edited:
unrelated do yall by chance know where to get some 200-250hp injectors? classifieds are kinda picked through either too big or too small or asking a fortune. thanks

Back