Fs: duramax drag project

eastcoastfurry

i have a 03 reg cab duramax, it is four wheel drive, the frame has been cut and shortned and reinforced, its grey inside, i bought to have a street/drag truck, it has a lb7 motor in it that needs to be finished, i also have tones of extra parts, heads, crank, and misc parts, i also have a lly motor and harness, it was broke down to see the shape it was in, it needs to be cleaned up and will be a great motor, it needs innercooler pipes, turbo mouth piece, inner fender and put together, and it will ready for the road, it has a clean title, it has 145k miles on the truck, and about 60k miles on the lly motor, i dont have the money or time to finish, let me know if interested and i will send pics, 7000k and she is yours

i have a 03 reg cab duramax, it is four wheel drive, the frame has been cut and shortned and reinforced, its grey inside, i bought to have a street/drag truck, it has a lb7 motor in it that needs to be finished, i also have tones of extra parts, heads, crank, and misc parts, i also have a lly motor and harness, it was broke down to see the shape it was in, it needs to be cleaned up and will be a great motor, it needs innercooler pipes, turbo mouth piece, inner fender and put together, and it will ready for the road, it has a clean title, it has 145k miles on the truck, and about 60k miles on the lly motor, i dont have the money or time to finish, let me know if interested and i will send pics, 7000k and she is yours

all this for only $7,000,000 :doh:

Yea but there were some crooks on there that started **** so feel free to ask any questions, hell ill even tear all down that way some on can see the truth

Those "crooks" were my buddies... They would've bought the truck if it WAS like you had described. He wanted it bad... Just my .02

It was like I described, they just come up with some other questions when they got here that was not asked over the phone, and the truck was not even what they said it was, and they said I was fidgety well yea a lil, it was freakin 8 degrees, and there was not heat, but any way, I have tore that lly down cause they was skeptical and there is nothing wrong with just needs to be clean, were has been sitting for a while, but I'm sorry that they drove that far, but I'm not lookin to start nothing, bottom line is, I don't have time to finish