FS/FT 2000 Ford F250 4x4 ECSB 7.3 Built Trans

GotTorque?

Trying to cut down my truck payments since I plan on buying a Z06 or Terminator Cobra in a few months so im looking to down grade to an older cummins 5spd.

2000 Ford F250 4x4 Extended Cab Short Bed
7.3L Powerstroke Diesel 148k miles
4R100 Automatic Transmission 8k miles
XLT package with Power everything but seats
Good heat and A/C
Exterior - Red/Black
Interior - Grey

Never been plowed with and doesnt even have a plow frame!

BRAND NEW - Built 4r100 - Pro Torque Triple Disk converter, 500 drop stall, billet input, kolene hardened steal, red clutches, lots of extra clutches, shift kit, fully rebuilt less than 8k miles ago at the tune of $4200!
Turbo - Banks Big Head Wastegate, Banks Exhaust housing, Wicked wheel. Turbo has no shaft play
4" Downpipe to 5" to 5" side exit exhaust in front of rear tire will also include 8" stack and 5" stack
K&N Open Element filter
Tony Wildman Tuned 6 position chip - stock, 60 hp tow, 80hp econ, 120hp race, 140hp extreme, 160hp smoke
Stewart Warner Maximum Performance Series Boost 0-60psi, Trans, and EGT - Matches stock cluster Black Face/Green LED
BRAND NEW ($1200) Hankook Dyna Pro MT's with 5k miles on them on stock 16" rims painted black
Tru-Cool 40k Transmission cooler mounted behind grill with a 15k B&M Powersteering cooler next to it
Tinted headlights, taillights, 3rd brake light
20% Window tints
Bottom half of truck painted with spray on bedliner and semi-flat black paint with sliver pin stripe between black and sliver
Jensen 7" Flip out TV/DVD/RADIO/CD
Intercooler pipes painted hammered black and intake spyder painted wrinkle red
BRAND NEW - Ball joints, tie rods, wheel bearings, axle seals, diff gasket plus new diff fluid, new axle ujoints, fresh alignment just done 7/9/10 Cost over $1200 in just parts!

I put alot of money into this truck to make it run in top shape and have always taken care of it. I dont like to beat on my vehicles because I dont like when stuff breaks and you dont have the money to fix it. The truck is going to get fully detailed before buyers takes the truck. The truck has small scratches here and there but nothing too big and some small dents but otherwise the body is in mint condition. The interior is in great shape with some burns on the seats ( nonsmoker but was at a bonfire and left the windows open and embers got into the truck ) and the cup holder is broken but Im going to try to replace that soon. The truck needs shocks right now but will be getting shocks within two weeks. The engine, transmission, transfer case, axles and front end are all tight and are in perfect working order! Please email me with anymore questions or if you want to take a look at it.

Price is not firm at $14000 but please make me a reasonable offer will also take trades for a 94-98 Dodge 2500 12v 5spd 4x4 will take automatic if they have a built one in it and front ends must be redone also!

NewTruckpictures020.jpg

NewTruckpictures021.jpg

NewTruckpictures022.jpg

NewTruckpictures023.jpg

More pictures can be found at - Truck Pictures pictures by 98Blaze - Photobucket

Bump for a price drop - new price $12995.00 need this gone want to get out of truck payments!