FS/FT - 47re & 241DHD

t0mills

I have a 47re that is mated to a NP241DHD transfer case (PTO output) that came out of a '99 1 ton. Truck had right at 111,000 miles on it, and the tranny and tcase work perfectly.

A tree fell across the cab, and bent the frame, so I got the trans & tcase combo for my project.

However, my project being a 1992 12v in a suburban, I would rather have a non-electronic transmission. I would trade for a 47RH or a NV4500.

Cash price is $1150 for the combo.

I've got pictures I can send if you're interested. Both are very clean, and in great shape!

Call or text me @ 479.295.9eight04

Tim

Bump...

I would also trade this for a turbo that would be good for towing.
Something like a S300 or HX40 (plus cash).

Let me know what you've got!

i will get u a new hx40 turbo for it if interested.

PM Sent.

Also, if anyone is wanting pictures, I have them on my phone (good quality) and can send them to you if you give me your email or cell number!

Nevermind, it won't let me send PMs yet... lol

I would be interested in a new HX40. Let me know what you had in mind.

Also, send me your email address and I will send you some pictures of what I have.

Thanks,

Tim

Just thought of something. If anyone is interested in this, and will be attending the TS Outlaw event this weekend, let me know! I could toss it in the truck and head over.

I hadn't planned on going, but this would make for a great excuse.

my e-mail is jstethem12@yahoo.com i am going to ts i would be interested in meeting u there, is the tranny good and does it come with tc

The transmission works perfectly, and does come with the torque converter.

Give me a call when you get a chance. If you're wanting this, I can start making arrangements to head out to TS.

i would get u a new hx40 for it but dont know if i can have it by ts, let me know.

I've got 2 people that may be buying only the transfer case. Just waiting to see who will commit first.

Would anyone be interested in just the trans?
My lowest price would be $500! Just need it gone.

Let me know ASAP if you are needing it brought to TS. I could make arrangements to head out if need be.

Ok, so $650 for the combo!

I know that's cheap, but I need to know TODAY if someone needs this brought to the TS event. If so, I will need to leave late tonight to get there.

tranny

I will take the tranny n torque converter for 500 and will be at TS. Call anytime 863-944-7321 Chris.

tomills, what part of nwark are u in? might talk to chris and jamie at sdx. they might know someone if ya dont sell it at ts.

Back