FS/FT (CT) - 2000 Ford F250 4x4 ECSB 7.3

GotTorque?

Before I go for the plunge and do a full build on my truck I want to see if I can sell it and get a 12v so its easier to mod.

General Info -
2000 Ford F250 Superduty
Extended Cab Short Bed
7.3L Powerstroke Diesel 135500
Four Wheel Drive
Automatic
Grey Cloth Interior
Two Tone Red and Black Exterior
Power windows, doors, steering

Mods -
4" Downpipe to 5" to 8" single black miter
K&N Open Element filter
Tony Wildman Tuned 6 position chip - stock, 60 hp tow, 80hp econ, 120hp race, 140hp extreme, 160hp smoke
Stewart Warner Maximum Performance Series Boost 0-60psi, Trans, and EGT - Matches stock cluster Black Face/Green LED
35" BFG KM MT's on stock 16" rims painted black
Tinted headlights, taillights, 3rd brake light
Bottom half of truck painted with spray on bedliner and semi-flat black paint with sliver pin stripe between black and sliver
Light bar on front bumper with (2) 6" 100watt off-road lights
Jensen 7" Flip out TV/DVD/RADIO/CD
10" Rockford Fosgate Sub - have amp but it doesnt work right now
Bedliner
Will come with (2) different type of stack tips if wanted
Intercooler pipes painted hammered black and intake spyder painted wrinkle red
Brand new front rotors and pads and have brand new rears to go with the truck
New driver side axle ujoint and have the ujoints for the other axle and front driveshaft to go with the truck
New rear ujoints
New Front Wheel bearings
Bed liner

The truck is in excellent condition and ready to go anywhere! The paint on the outside has some minor scratches on it and some small dings and will take pictures of those. The interior is in excellent shape and no tears or rips. I just fully detailed the whole truck this last friday so everything looks great. The motor and transmission function perfectly and I daily drive it every day and its been in my family since 60k miles and I have personally put 20k miles on it since I bought it. The only reason why I want to sell it is to get a manual truck and possibly newer truck. Remember the truck is a daily driver and has the wear of a dd. Im getting the pin striping redone and touching up the black on the bottom.

The price - $11995 - Will trade for nicely built 12v!

Newstackandtintpictures003.jpg

Newstackandtintpictures002.jpg

Truckpictures004.jpg

Newstackandtintpictures005.jpg

Stock for now. Its going to the builder monday hopefully to get fully built. After that the price will jump up to 15k because Im starting to piece together everything for my 12v swap. The transmission is perfectly fine with the way it sits right now but I need to get it built to handle the 12v im putting in down the road.

Bump for a nice truck!
Can you send pics to....lawman2@optonline.net